What is the “Healthy Washington — Roadmap to Recovery” plan? (Revised March 18, 2021)
On March 11th, Governor Inslee announced changes to the “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery.” The plan will transition from a regional approach to a county-by-county evaluation process. Effective March 22nd, the entire state will enter a new third phase of the Roadmap.
Our commitment is to safely help our clients continue moving their lives forward. To do so, here are the guidelines we must follow:
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS:
- Real Estate Offices are Open at 50% capacity;
- In-person activities must be by appointment only;
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times by real estate brokers, their clients, and
industry partners (e.g. appraisers, inspectors, photographers, stagers, etc.);
- No more than ten (10) people, in addition to the broker, allowed on-site at any one time;
- Brokers, clients, and industry partners must follow social distancing guidelines;
- In-person open houses are permitted with no more than ten (10) people, in addition to the broker at the property.
Despite the challenges, we’re are more focused than ever on taking care of our clients and helping to achieve their real estate goals. We will continue to serve you with outstanding professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to service.
For additional information please visit the Northwest Multiple Listing Service FAQ.
See how the Walla Walla Real Estate Market is performing with our Monthly Market Update.