What is the “Healthy Washington — Roadmap to Recovery” plan? (Revised January 8, 2021)
On January 5th, Governor Inslee announced the “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery” that
includes a regional, COVID-19 phased recovery plan. The announcement does not change the current
restrictions and protocols affecting the real estate industry. The latest information about the
Washington State coronavirus response is available here.
Our commitment is to safely help our clients continue moving their lives forward. To do so, here are the guidelines we must follow:
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS:
- In-person open houses are not currently permitted;
- In-person activities must be by appointment only;
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times by real estate brokers, their clients, and
industry partners (e.g. appraisers, inspectors, photographers, stagers, etc.);
- No more than five (5) people, in addition to the broker, may be on-site at any one time; and must follow social distancing guidelines
- In-person listing presentations, photography, and create virtual tours for new listings;
- Facilitate signing of contract documents;
- Preview and show listings by appointment only; and
- Facilitate inspections, appraisals, buyer “walk-throughs,” and other activities typically required
to complete a real estate sale or lease.
Despite the challenges, we’re are more focused than ever on taking care of our clients and helping to achieve their real estate goals. We will continue to serve you with outstanding professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to service.